EDOCODE Inc. (“we”, “us” or “our”) handle personal information provided to us as follows:
- Entity obtaining personal information: EDOCODE Inc.
- Our personal information manager: EDOCODE Inc. Mr. Kato
- Purpose of use of personal information: The personal information we receive will be used to provide our services. Personal information provided to us by our customers in the course of contracted business shall be handled within the scope of the performance of a such contracted business.
- Items of personal information provided to us: The following items are provided by the entruster.
- Name, e-mail address, telephone number
- Provision of personal information to third parties: We will not provide the personal information you provide in this procedure to any third party, except where otherwise permitted by laws or regulations.
- Entrustment of personal information: In case of outsourcing the handling of personal information to an outside contractor, we will select a company that meets our personal information management standards and supervise the contractor to ensure that the information is handled appropriately.
- Contact information for disclosure, etc. of retained personal data and inquiries: At the request of the person in question, we will respond to the notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of content, suspension of use, elimination, and suspension of provision to third parties ("Disclosure, etc.") of retained personal data obtained through this procedure. The contact point for disclosure, etc. is as follows.
EDOCODE Inc. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL: 03-6824-9353 (Office hours: 10:00-19:00*)
*We will respond on or after the next business day on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and during the Golden Week holiday period.